Tuesday 31 January 2017

Student Instructor Testimonial Crawley Pole Passion Worth - Melissa Fish


My name is Melissa Fish and I'm 27 years old.
I love to attend Pole Passion at Crawley Worth under my instructor Kay Penney



I work as an office administrator although I'm currently on maternity leave. I started pole as I was looking for a way to get fit and build strength and I was always terrible going to the gym. I love pole because not only does it keep me fit and build strength but it also gives me confidence that I'd lost over time.
After just giving birth I know it will build confidence I've lost while being pregnant.
You also meet some amazing people and build friendships with other students you cheer each other along when you get a move you've been working on.

A big positive I get out of pole is that not only are you keeping fit, you achieve something new each week and that also keeps me going. I was worried about doing it first as I thought I wouldn't be able to do it and that I'd be too weak for it but you work at your own pace and the instructors will always make sure you achieve your goals.

When I first told my family that I did pole I got mixed reactions, they called it pole dancing all the time but once you explain that you don't actually dance it's about fitness and strength etc they are more accepting of it and think it's amazing that I can do well at it and enjoy it.

No comments: