Sunday 11 August 2013

Olga Trifonova (10 years old) replies to Pole Passion and Miss Pole Dance UK

We asked Russian Miss Pole Dance Fitness Champion Lena Shishkova for help with translation to interview the Russian 10 year old pole dancer that everyone is talking about

Olga already is a Miss Pole Dance Battle champion in Russia
These are Olga Trifonova (10 years old) replies

When did you first start pole dancing?
2 years ago I started to dance in Trash studio

How did you get into pole dance ?
Once I was on the Russian championship and decided to be a pole dancer too

What do your friends at school think about you doing this form of dance?
My friends like it

What other dance disciplines do you have?
I have stretching, reggeton, plastik, classic lessons, not only strong pole

How do you feel when you are on stage?

I am happy. It is magic!!

How many times a week do you practice?
Avery day! And I really sad if missed the lesson

Where do you train?
 In show-studio ‘Trash’ run by Julia Irinina

Who do you look up to in the pole dance world?
I want to be only myself


Would you like to be a senior pole dance champion one day like Felix Cane & Alesia Vazmitsel?
I want to be a champion! Not like Felix or Alesia. I want to be like me. I will be work hard and I don't want to stop there. I will continue to be a competitor and I will see where this leads me.

No comments: