Friday 4 February 2011

Burlesque Instructor Training for Fitness



NEW Instructor training focusing on the ART of Burlesque by Burlesque Passion

Testimonial ~ January 2011 Burlesque Instructor participant

Participant New to Burlesque but has a back ground of Cabaret dance and shows
Zumba dance fitness professional and instructor

‘After having time to process the information on the course, I just wanted to say again a big thank you for the quality and content of the course delivered. I can honestly say even I'm walking taller now - If your instructors pass on a minimal percentage of what they learn on that course then both they and the people around them can consider themselves very lucky.

This course should be recommended to all mums once the kids are out of nappies - Empowering is an understatement. Thanks again Tina (and Jon my partner ;) )x

I have already sold out two introductory courses, and have a waiting list for Block courses to begin in March 2011. Been booked for the local WI!!!! on a private/closed workshop basis, asked to do a workshop in Selby and Bedfordshire –

I could not be happier being a bit closer to my cabaret roots (I know it’s not cabaret but actually I am preferring this side more, maybe it’s an age/confidence thing!).

Looking forward to seeing you again in March.'


Join in with the latest fitness craze
vist our website
www.burlesque-passion.com and sign up for the next instuctor training session

Tel: 0871 318 3838

No comments: