Apprentice Pole Fitness Job Positions with Pole Passion
Pole Fitness Teacher Training qualifications
Pole fitness Teacher Trainer and Assessor qualifications
If you have a passion for people and to see them grow mentally and physically through the power of the pole then this is definitely for you.
You will officially become part of the growing Pole Passion (International) family - be offered opportunities to train with the team at reduced rates at Master Classes, lessons, workshops, competitions and events.
You will receive an apprentice bag which includes auniform, when representing the company - you can purchase more via the office and we have some vest Tshirts and hoodies on order too. Our corporate colours are purple and pink so these colours are fine to accompany the Tshirt too. A folder is included in your pack indicating all the moves and syllabus and access to the NEW Pole Passion grading system, which runs 3/4 times per year.
You will be guided by qualified pole fitness instructors throughout your training who will support you with the lesson planning
You will also have opportunities to train next to the highly trained Pole Passion team and network with some of the most influential pole Masters in the industry; just to mention some of the benefits of the job.
Please email us in the office on firstname.lastname@example.org for any training questions.
Listed below are some of your responsibilities to support your instructors, during your time with Pole Passion
We pride ourselves on being friendly towards all Pole Passion team members.
• To represent the company and instructor in a professional and helpful manner during class and throughout the social media networking channels
• To support the main instructor or instructors during class and throughout the social media networking channels
• Check up to date promotional material is visible at the venues via posters and flyers
• Welcome new students with warmth, passion and support
• Help with registrations and inductions during new and first sessions and taster sessions
• Help with payments and paperwork registrations at sessions from students
• Support with warm ups and cool downs in sessions as appropriate
• Open and close studios where appropriate
• Set up studios with poles where appropriate including flyers
• Advertise all other Pole Passion classes, forth coming competitions and events,
• Grading support and knowledge
• Promote and talk about Pole Passion events to students when appropriate (Miss Pole Dance UK the national pole dance championships is on 15th September !! www.misspoledance-uk.com which we own and operate and always welcome your support at our events
• Check venue for cleanliness, privacy, drinking water appropriate heating, appropriate lighting
What we would expect from you
We would expect you to be working towards registering on the Pole Passion instructor training accreditations and certifications The foundation instructor training course and the Advanced course – You must be signing up for these courses during your apprentice position. Contact Lou in the office on 07921948606
The length of the apprenticeship usually lasts between 3-6 months or when you reach the instructor training course, but can be bespoke to the individual based on previous fitness teaching experience and confidence.
This role can be taken as part time - every other week (allowing you still to progress in class every other week (alternative to the apprentice role)
We look forward to hearing from you soon