Tuesday 27 October 2015

Michael Donohoe Mr Pole Fitness UK Champion 2015

Michael Donohoe
Mr Pole Fitness UK 2015 champion 





I have been doing pole acrobatics for 3 years now. I train and teach at Fierce Fitness Dance Studio in Ireland.
I am a full time Pole Instructor, acrobatic strength coach, nutritional advisor and lifestyle coach at Fierce Fitness Dance Studio. 
I have been in the fitness industry now for 10 years and love what the world of pole is bringing to it. 
I have 5 winning Irish titles, 
I placed 3rd last year at Mr Pole Fitness UK
and recently was a finalist at the World Pole Sport & fitness Championships in China, Beijing. 
I have also had the pleasure to teach a variety of workshops in a number of countries around the world, and look forward to teaching more. 
Michael’s background is in Street Dancing and some experience in gymnastics but none compared to pole when it came to enjoyment and fulfilment

for more information about Michael -  Please contact
email: events@passion-fitness.com

No comments: