Pole Passion Aerial Hoop Instructor Training Beginner to Intermediate Course - Online and in person
- The most extensive Beginner to Intermediate Aerial Hoop Instructor Training course on the market
- Over 100 moves explained with teaching instructions, regressions, progressions, adaptations and safety tips
- Detailed information about starting your own classes, including aspects such as rigging, equipment, health and safety & legal requirements
- Ideas and templates to assist you, including risk assessments and lesson plans
- Flexible in-person options available at additional cost
Pole Passion Aerial Hoop Instructor Training, Beginner to Intermediate course covers all the fundamentals of becoming an aerial hoop instructor. Beginner to intermediate moves are covered, as well as the essential knowledge required for setting up an aerial hoop business.
Start your instructing career the right way with a qualification that gives you all the essential knowledge and skills to be a safe and effective instructor.
Over 100 moves on video, with detailed instructions, regressions, progressions, adaptations and safety tips!
The Beginner to Intermediate Course is split into 2 parts (theory and practical assessment).
This course takes approximately 20 hours to complete plus an additional 3-4 hours of assessment time.
- We recommend 1 year of experience of doing aerial hoop as a student
- You must have access to an environment suitable for safely executing all moves covered to complete this training
Theory assessment via online multiple-choice exam. Practical assessment by video submission and email
- Online theory and practical learning
- Online theory assessment
- Online submission of practical videos and class paperwork
Theory section including online learning that covers essential knowledge for teaching at beginner to intermediate level. This includes set-up aspects such as choosing a venue, choosing equipment and recruiting clients. In addition, the course provides you with the knowledge and skills required for running regular safe and effective lessons, including information on risk assessments, student screening, lesson planning, motivating students, class control, choreography, licences and insurance.
Practical section including online videos and explanations of over 100 beginner and intermediate level moves, including mounts, poses and dynamic moves. Each move is broken down to allow you to teach it safely and effectively.
Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
VISIT THE WEBSITE TO BOOK - https://www.polepassion.fitness/aeriel-hoop-instructor-training