Why do I need insurance to teach Burlesque Dance?
As an instructor, whether part or full time, you take on certain responsibilities and one of them is a Duty of Care to that of your students, fellow instructors and that of yourself.
• Someone in one of your classes may injure themselves and bring a claim for compensation against you.
• During a class a pupil damages equipment at a venue you are using.
• A specific action you teach may be brought into question should a client suffer an injury resulting from your advice or instruction.
• You may suffer injury during a session which means you can’t work (and earn) for a period of time.
• You may injure yourself during a session and require physio treatment.
• Your equipment needed to teach may get damaged lost or stolen.
We can support you for Burlesque Fit, Pole fitness, Pole dancing, and more
Just call our friendly team who can advise you 01293 888200 OR EMAIL US ON email@example.com
I just teach in my spare time do I need insurance?
It is an unfortunate fact of life that accidents happen. And in some cases the injured party may wish to pursue a claim for compensation. Although you may not be specifically at fault you could be liable to pay costly legal fees and damages. In fact you may find that some organisations (schools and colleges particularly) insist that you have relevant qualifications, security checks and insurance cover before being allowed to train
Do you cover Burlesque Fitness and my other aerobics sessions at the same time?
We have worked hard with our partners to ensure that the most popular participation sports and classes in the UK are covered under our scheme such as Aerobics, Boxercise, Spinning and Zumba, alongside some of your most popular activities like Burlesque fitness and Pole Fitness !
As I have a spare room at home, can I teach from home or a park / beach or public area?
Yes, if your home has passed the relevant health and safety checks and is suitable for the exercises you are teaching. If you want to take classes in your garden, providing you have enough space and you have completed the relevant paperwork each time, this would be acceptable. To instruct in an outside area e.g. a park, you are required to carry out certain procedures.
(This will all be taught on Day 1 of the burlesque Instructor Training Foundation Courses
– sign up now if you are not currently qualified – this could be the most important business decision you will ever make)
email us on theteam@ passion-fitness.com or call