Thursday 29 December 2011

Pole Passion Blogging Thank you as we welcome in 2012 our 11th year

Wow more amazing comments on Pole Passion Blogging

I was happy and thrilled to receive such wonderful comments today with a little back log of emails from the Christmas period
Tapping away for what now seems my life (yes I have children and a very supportive husband that perhaps I take for granted over the passion of my subject , hobby and job ) – the pole!

I just want to say a huge thank you to all my supporters, friends and colleagues and to step back from busy life and to be grateful that I have the opportunity to share my knowledge (Pole Passion).

I started this business just over 10 years ago for personal growth and development, mentally and physically, which still continues 10 years on but had no idea at the time I would be inspiring so many worldwide either (at the beginning the internet and mobile phones did not exist!!)

With this thought I will promise to share more of my ’Secrets’ in 2012 and continue to work hard for myself, family and friends near and far.
With the knowledge of Wishing you all an amazing 2012 which will be more positive than before creating you and I more fabulous opportunities remaining healthy as possible both mentally and physically
I wish you all to LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH daily and unselfishly and my very special wishes go to my personal friend, Marion of over 20 years (she was a huge inspiration to me at the grand old age of 99 years, who I found out had passed away Christmas Eve) her wisdom lives on…….
Hugs & Passion Kay Penney  x

THANK YOU XX

Location
Atlanta Georgia USA - This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. You’ve got a design here that’s not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as your Company
NewYork USA - It is rare for me to discover something on the web that's as entertaining and intriguing as what you've got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are outstanding, and what's more, you use source that are relevant to what you're talking about.
Great article, I just given this onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on that. And he in fact purchased me lunch because I discovered it for him FD :) .. So let me reword that:

Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thankx for taking the time to talk about pole

Thnkx so much for this! I have not been this thrilled by a post for a long time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. Well, You are definitely someone that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the great work. Keep on inspiring

No comments: