Thursday 24 October 2013

Dawn Tunnell Pole Passion Reigate New instructor - One of Pole Passion’s newest trained pole fitness instructors joins the team

Dawn Tunnell Reigate New instructor - One of Pole Passion’s newest trained pole fitness instructors, supports the team at the Reigate Pole Passion classes after her apprenticeship and Accredited instructor training.

How did you get into pole? 
Through a friend who already did it and now I am completely in love with it J
  
When did you get into pole? 
January 2013
  
Sexy or fitness or both? 
Fitness but I don’t mind adding in a bit of sexiness

 Favourite moves? 
Corkscrew into scissor sit into knee release
  
Least favourite move? 
Superman
  
Who or what motivates you? 
I’ve noticed a complete change in my fitness level & body strength since starting pole & now can’t wait to continue to improve on both

 Interests outside of pole - eg other job, mum, other hobbies –
I have a 5 year old daughter and work full time, so between those & doing pole whenever I can, I don’t really have much time for anything else J


For more information about Dawn and her colleagues in Reigate Pole Passion Fitness visit
www.polepassion.com




Dawn Tunnell on the Free standing RPole at Reigate Pole Passion Fitness

No comments: