Friday 9 January 2015

Pole Passion Karla McCarthy opening Pole Passion Bersted classes in 2015

I'm Karla McCarthy. 


I teach pole for Pole Passion out of Bersted Park Community Centre on the outskirts of Bognor and also work as an apprentice in our Pole Passion Littlehampton venue. 

I originally attended pole classes a little apprehensive as to what I would find. Little did I know all that time ago that I would not only find the most fantastic all over body work out, but I would also find my second family! 

Now not only do I still attend classes with my own instructor, but I also teach. I love teaching pole. 
Each class is filled with men and woman from all walks of life, all looking for something different and fun. My classes start with a choreographed warm up, shaking off the stress of the day and having a little fun at the same time. 
We then move on to working on your lesson plans before cooling down at the end of the session. Classes are mainly focussed around the sportier side of pole however for variation choreography workshops do run regularly and are always great fun. 

I look forward to welcoming you to a class soon! 

As I always say, why be ordinary, when you can pole? 




No comments: